Saturday, June 30, 2012

THEY ARE MY EVERYTHING!



What is family? According to dictionaries, family is a group of person with blood relationship, yes it's right but the true meaning of family is were you can have friendship, joy, and love not anger and pain. Our family were the ones, who are always beside us when ever we have  problems. They care for us and watch us to every step we take each and everyday.

My family is always compact and together we never regret to say hi or ask how we feel.Even though we take apart we'll always be in touch. No harm and others just peace and love.That's my family standing together with one pride and dignity. W learn how to share and deal with others And we never forget to look back to God as we go every Sunday or every time we're free to the church. W learn humanities and other good manners. We respect and understand each others fate and we forgive one another for doing wrong.We accept everything that happen because we know its just a new challenge in our relationship and life.

I love everything that I have especially those non-material things like my family. They mean so much to me. They've been my strength, life, and my everything. If I had to choose, I will always choose them because they have been true to me. Even though I wasn't able to express my love every single day since I was born. I still truly love them, they are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment