Friday, June 22, 2012

Father The Best


"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."




Some part of the song Dance with my father

Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then
Spend me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love to dance with my father again
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me(yeah, yeah)
Then finally make me do just what my momma said
Later that night, when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
If I could steal
One final glance
One final step
One final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
Cause I'd love love love to dance with my father again
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
I'd hear how my mother cried for him
(2x) I'd pray for her even more than me




Father The Best

"My father always taught me to appreciate what you're fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."

What is a father? A big and everlasting definition it is. He is the one who support and give the needs of his own family.The dictionary definition of what a father is doesn't really put the best description on it. A father isn't just a man whose loins a person comes from, he is also the man that raises you, nurtures you with love, and showers on you his protection.

          Father's day passed by but with me everyday is father's day, giving all thanks to my own father for always supporting and not giving up.Plan? They are a lot of plans , each and every single day. I want to treat him to all the places he wants to go. I want to prepare his foods and i want to make him happy in a simple way every minute of his life.As he grow old I will serve him, care for him like what he did when I was a child.

            When he grow old further that he can't walk i'll be in his side and help him to walk. If he can't eat with his own hands i'll help him to eat and if he can't do anything at all i'll serve him up to the limit that i can. I have nothing to ask for more.I'm contented for what i have, and for what he give to me. I just want him to know that i love him even though i didn't say it to him everyday and every time were together. I hope he can appreciate what i can do right at this time. I just wish he will have long life same as my mother. As I end this i just want to give thanks to him to my father for me his number one even though i am not always expressing and saying it to him and also to my mother. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

A FATHER IS SOMEONE WHO'S THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED HIM, A FATHER NEVER LETS YOU DOWN, A FATHER IS SOMEONE THERE TO HUG YOU WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG, A FATHER IS THERE TO DRY UP THE TEARS, A FATHER IS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, A FATHER IS'NT SOMEONE WHO LEAVES THE MOTHER WHEN HE FINDS OUT SHE'S PREGNANT A FATHER IS'NT SOMEONE WHO DENIES THEIR OWN CHILD A FATHER IS'NT SOMEONE WHO LEAVES YOU LEFT BEHIND A FATHER IS'NT SOMEONE WHO SAYS ONE THING TO ONE PERSON THEN SAYS ANOTHER THING TO SOMEONE ELSE A FATHER IS’NT WHAT I SEE IN YOU--"You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You're her oracle. You're her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you're in a constant state of panic."--

My father with my mother.


THANKS
(c) nhelrodriguez









No comments:

Post a Comment