Saturday, June 16, 2012

Junior High Journey!


        



          I still remember that it was just last 2 years when I first stepped in the famous Cavite National Science High School at Maragondon, Cavite. It was so difficult for me to adjust and move on for what relationship I’ve started from my passed years as an elementary student in my former school. I super need to sacrifice, I don’t know anybody except for some of my former classmates, and what’s worst is that I need to adjust with the environment and the people around me. I was able to overcome those obstacles but that doesn’t mean my journey is over. After two years of hardship and struggle I realized that it is just the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

       Today, I am on the third level of my journey as a student of Cavite National Science High School. New set of classmates, teachers and a slightly changed environment welcome me to this level.

           May 21, 2012.

       It is the start of brigada where all students and parents meet each other for a general cleaning of the whole school premises. Well it is not our first time seeing each other but some of us are first time in working together as one team “SECTION”.

          I will be very honest with it that I was nervous when I knew that I am in the hand of Mrs. Mildred Atendido known as Ma’am May but also I was very happy and proud. Why? Because I heard many things about her even though she is very strict in handing in her room, she cares for her student, she even treat  her students as her children but mostly as her friend and barkadas. She never let her students feel outcast and she also works fair in all aspects, that’s why almost all students liked her for her attitude.

       STRICT that’s the word that everyone says about her. All those insights break when I met her. She is different from what others say, yes, she is but it is just for the sake of her students. She is no other than Ma’am Nazareno. Same as Ma’am April Berganos and Ma’am Julieta Arceo, they are quite strict but often times they just try our abilities in different ways. Unlike Ma’am Louwella Malimban and Ma’am Ligsa, they are funny during classes; they make their discussions quite exciting and fun but they are not really so much different from others. Lastly, about Ma’am Arlyn Tolentino and Sir Emmanuel Ces, well they have been my old teachers; I was used from the ways of their teaching skills that’s why I can easily cope with. Yes some teachers may look fearful but as you met them and develop relationship with them you will know them better.

        We can’t easily forget the memories of the past so as we tackle challenges we add new ones and treasure old memories which gave us learning in life .Starting staying in the Maliksi Building sounds exciting. Where you are in the center of the school were you can see the whole premises as if you are in the highest point in the school. You can experience cool breeze as your friend passed by and hanged out just to say hi.

      So far so good, I was able to meet all my expectations. Indeed my junior life is getting fun. Difficult but sounds like a new adventure to pass by. Adjustments may just be a little consequence.  Until now I am expecting that more challenges will come and visit me Assignments, Bunch of Quizzes, Exercises and a lot of Projects plus RESEARCHES. But soon all of this will be over maybe in just a blink sooner or later I’ll be a successful student who graduate in her said course. To think it is really hard, but why not, nothing is impossible, just be a simple believer and a dreamer. Have faith and trust that we people can overcome all challenges whatever status we have in life. 

THANK YOU!!
(c) nhel rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment