Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Party Conversation


Christmas Party Conversation

Christmas is nearly coming!!

            It was a good and shiny day, December 19, 2012, exactly 8:00 am, it is a day before we will celebrate the CNSHS’s Christmas Party 2012.  Almost all the student in the campus was very excited with the said event, I guess?

            In our classroom everybody was very excited. There are murmurs and gossips about what are their plans etc., but something bothered me, I noticed my closest friends, Patricia and Roanne, talking about our Christmas party.

           “Hey Patricia, ma’am said the Christmas Party will be held tomorrow afternoon.” Roanne said.

          “Really? I heard from Christian that it will be held on Friday.” Patricia replied.

          “Nooo!! Ma’am said that it will be held tomorrow.”Roanne exclaimed.

           That is the first part of their conversation when suddenly I interrupt it with a funny entrance I asked them on what they are talking about and Roanne said that they are talking about the Christmas Party.
         
            Patricia on the other side expressed her feelings about the current event and she said that she was so excited.

           We continued the conversation and as stated I was with them this time. As the clock strikes we get bored and wondered about the activities that we will do so I asked them to go with me and asked Ma’am about the time of our Christmas Party and others, because we are tasked to do the program and invitations.

           Roanne immediately opposed and suggested that we should finalize the invitation or make a draft first and I agree with it.

           “Let’s used my laptop, I brought it today.” Patricia suggested.
           “Sure give it to me.” I replied.
            “Ma’am Juliet said that Ma’am Orsal will be the speaker for the opening remarks   tomorrow.” Roanne informed us.
           “ Really?” Patricia and I said.
          “Yes, Just do it Marinel” Roanne said.

             I agreed with her and I just do my part. Afterwards Patricia asked “Who will be our Emcees”.
         
            “ Hmm..Hey I think Jessa and Igi will fit for that.” Roanne immediately answered.
           “Ah..Yes!Yes!” Patricia agreed.

            So I typed the details and I told them that I’m done already. Roanne said that I was very fast that she can’t really believe it with her voice.

           “Can we see it?” Patricia asked.
           “Sureee. Im so great” I exclaimed.
           “Okay, Lets consult Ma’am if this is okay already.” Roanne added.
           “Okay” Patricia and I agreed.

             -End of Conversation -
            It was a short and exciting conversation for us that made our time worth it and not that casual and boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment