Tuesday, January 1, 2013

World of Fantasy, Dreams and Imagination. (A day with Melchora Aquino de Ramos)


World of Fantasy, Dreams and Imagination.
(A day with  Melchora Aquino de Ramos)

In life it’s not bad to dream and believe with something. So now I will start this world of Fantasy and world of Dreams and Imagination.



              It is past 8 o’clock in the evening and I am in my room preparing to sleep but suddenly I thought of visiting my emails for a scheduled activity update. I keep on scrolling when suddenly I saw an unusual email and it is from Melchora Aquino. And she is inviting me to go to the past and experience something realistic but then worth dying for. I thought of accepting her invitation so I replied immediately and I was very excited. (See conversation)

Melchora Aquino:
Good day!
Hello Marinel Rodriguez I am inviting you to experience something extraordinary I will really appreciate your presence just contact me here and you will be here. J
Marinel Rodriguez:
Dear Mrs. Gabriella Silang thank you for inviting me I really much appreciate it. Just update me when will be the date. Thank you. J
Melchora Aquino:
Thank you for your reply and compliance. Our service will fetch you just in time for your flight.

 A few seconds ago somebody knocked at my door. When I opened it nobody is in there but when I’m about to close it there was this bright light shining and a strong wind pulling me near the light that took me. I just found myself lying under a coconut tree. The place was very foggy, dark and lonely, there I saw a beautiful lady with her baro’t saya looking at me. I blinked thrice until I saw soldiers and many more. The girl tapped me and she told me that “Buti ay pinagbigyan mo ang aking imbitasyon, Ikinagagalak kitang makita sa personal” and that answered my question she is no other than Melchora Aquino.  She invited me in her tent and taught me things about her jobs she even told me the situations of those soldiers who are fighting for freedom. After a few minutes I heard voices panicking, I saw stampedes and those injured soldiers with their wounds open bleeding strongly. There I saw Melchora Aquino with her equipments and strong determination running to the victims and injured soldiers to lend a hand and help them. I approached Melchora Aquino and told her that I am willing to experience this unforgettable moment of my life. There I help her treating the swollen wounds and everything. It took us hours before going to the next patient. We had a great long bonding she even tour me around the site while doing the service where I saw those Filipinos suffering and fighting for their lives. It is almost midnight and still we’re awake and working she offer me a piece of bread and a glass of water for dinner before we continue a second batch.  But then I need to say goodbye where as my time is over so much for a great experience that I’ve been once a part of the Filipino History in helping our co Filipinos in fighting for freedom. I bid goodbye to Melchora Aquino and she told me a few tips about life. “Marinel, thank you for a day, thank you for helping me inspite of everything else you truly deserves a great life in the future. But be sure to be a good citizen with no corrupts and illegalities. Thank You Very Much. J” A replied a smile and walk to the light and the second thing around is that I found myself standing infront of my door open and my mother is staring at me that I even laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment